Monday, November 25, 2013

More Noms from Chewy.com



I'm a pretty lucky chap because I can get just about any fancy foodable I desire right in the Doggie Daycare Gift Shop.

But not every doggie has such great shopping close by, and that's where Mr. Chewy comes in.





Mr. Chewy has just about anything a doggie could want and sometimes they offer to send yours truly free stuff to sample. How can I say no?

Recently, I received a bag of Organix Dog Cookies. Yum. These tasty treats are made right here in the USA and certified organic (and wheat free for doggies with sensitive tummies). 



Nothing in there but chicken, chicken, and more chicken. OK, some brown rice, oats, and flax seed, but that's good too, right?

Momma put them in my good dog cookie jar. Here you can see me being a very good doggie in anticipation of nommy treats.

Ignore disarray in the background. Hard to get good help.

"Yes, Dexter, but are actually tasty?"

Oh indeed they are. Quite delectable and they go down in one smooth swallow (hardly any chewing required).


Sparagases eyes good!

Dexter done!

P.S. From Momma
Mr. Chewy is pretty cool. Not only do they have great stuff, but their delivery is amazing. I usually get my package the next day. We're lucky enough to have a couple of excellent dog stores close by that offer just about anything you could want, but if you don't have access to a good dog store, I suggest trying Mr. Chewy. Great customer service and lots of healthy foods and snacks to choose from. Plus you have to love their marketing campaign. Send some free stuff to dog bloggers and ask for a review. Great advertising, right? In addition to a wide selection of treats, they also have regular dog food, both kibble and canned. Stuff for kitties too.

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow - those treats sound great! Momma is real picky about ingredients these days and all of those ingredients are okay. LOVE your sparagises eyes! You do that almost as well as Moosey!

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dexter...my mouth is watering now!! Thanks for the wonderful review!!! Since we now officially live in the BOONDOCKS...we are in need of a place where I can get the gourmet treats I deserve!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! We've always gotten great service from Chewy.com. We'd love to know the secret of how fast the stuff always gets here!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE Mr. Chewy... They saved my neck when we went to Baton Rouge and needed a month of food shipped there... they shipped it FREE!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We totally agree with the rest of the comments!! Chewy has lightning FAST service!! Their stuff just speeds right to our door...like the very next day! It's awesome! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chewy is the absolute best and those Organix treats look very yummy, Dexter! We need to try those too!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chewy.com is the best.....they are wonderful people and have a wonderful selection too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sure sound yummy! Unfortunately, we can't have any in my house because my sissy is allergic to chicken. But I bet they have some other yummy stuff I could nom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'd love to get some free treats in the mail! Sometimes we get some included in our kibble order.

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummers!!!!!! I loves that...oh, and I have that same cookie jar..butts it's empty ~ wanna trade??!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummies!! Too bad we can't have 'em, but Chewy has lots of stuff we can, so it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, you jammy thing! A spokesperson for treats! now that's the life...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those treats look very good! I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get free treats too! That picture of you with the big eyes is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love Chewy too! They have a great assortment of cat food and treats, their prices are good, and their delivery is great!

    ReplyDelete